Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for help from people in DFW area! or close to there  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Jassel

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +31/-2
Hey guys in the DFW area! I need your help!

I got a new job and I can't take care of my dog at all.. I need to sell her cause I can't afford to lose the amount of money I spent on her.

If you know anyone looking for a dog, please let me know! PM me here or respond here, and I'll let you know whatever you need to know about her.

She is potty trained, pure breed, champion blood chihuahua.. Would be prefect for breeding if you wanted to make money off her. Also she has a tracking device in here so she doesn't get lost for too long. They buyer will get her papers and if she gets sick her warranty that is on her will pay for the vet bills (obviously depending on the sickness cause)

I would like to sell her for around $500, but like I said I am taking offers.. She needs places ASAP cause I can't stand her being in her cage all the time because of the amount of time I spend out of the house with work.

Anyone that lives here knows what the Tollway is like going into downtown and I take that thing everyday start to finish to and from work (End up being gone for about 12 hours and that's how long she has to sit in her cage) She needs someone to give her attention and love!

Thanks for your help guys!

Offline Ahio

• Former Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +25/-3
  • Anarchy Online: Ahio
Looking for help from people in DFW area! or close to there
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 08:12:27 PM »
Thats not a dog, its an accessory. :P

Online Caloss2

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +108/-102
  • Old Fugley
    • MY VIDS
  • Anarchy Online: Caloss2
  • AO Alts: Caloss2 220/2x/xx Melee adv Llewlyn 220 meepmeep Boooocal 220 So Knack 220/xx/xx Keeper
  • Steam: Caloss2 (dah)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 09:42:09 PM »
Quote from: Ahio
Thats not a dog, its an accessory. :P

armpit with teeth I call em

peace

cal2

Offline Caleena

• #1 Anything, ever!
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +46/-8
  • Brainsssss....
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 06:04:24 AM »
If you don't find anyone to buy it, take the dog to the local shelter, find one with a no kill policy, obviously.  They 'can' keep the dog for you.

Offline Jassel

• Experienced
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 07:09:54 PM »
Seems the place that was suppose to be watching her for me.. Gave her away "by mistake"

They retrieved her back after I pitched a fit.. the whole point it is.. I paid a crap ton of money for her, and can't afford to just give her away.

Right now I am fighting them to just not make me pay for her. They basically stole the dog and gave her to someone else. No one at the store can tell me when it happened. So who knows how long she was with her "new owner" I told them she wasn't my dog anymore the minute they gave her away adn I expect my money back for her. End of story. Still fighting them on it.. cause they got her back and seem to think that fixes everything.. Anyway.. Thanks for the tip.. Worst comes to worst I'll do that

I placed a free online ad.. but the only responses I seem to be getting from it are from people that live near the UK. I don't think you can ship a dog overseas.. I'm not sure you can ship one anywhere.. can you?

Offline Joliie

• Supreme Gimp.
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +50/-7
  • No Ma'am!
  • Anarchy Online: Joliie
  • AO Alts: Chianja
  • Steam: Joliie
  • Xbox Live: UltimateW
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 10:49:13 PM »
Quote from: Jassel
I placed a free online ad.. but the only responses I seem to be getting from it are from people that live near the UK. I don't think you can ship a dog overseas.. I'm not sure you can ship one anywhere.. can you?

Shouldnt be a problem, just a matter of cost.
Joliie - Storm 4 ever!

Offline Jassel

• Experienced
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 07:02:17 PM »
Yeah... Update..

Some things/words happened with the business guy for the store and I did some research.. I financed her, and it looks like.. they never turned it in to the company that does the financing, and therefore I have nothing binding me to this dog right now.

Looks like everything should work out for the dog and I both. They'll find her another good home, and I won't have to pay for the millionith mistake that they made on my purchasing her.

Lesson learned.. not buying another small dog.. another dog from a store.. or anything like that.. Next dog will be a while from now, and will be bigger, and it will be rescued from the pound or the like.

Offline Lilasiandude

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +4/-3
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 01:01:46 AM »
my GF's dog is a pure bread great pyrenees.

It's a huge dog that she got from a rescue shelter. Really friendly, but I know why it was rescued. It loves nothing more than to run out the front door and down the street. We can't even leave the windows open, because it busted through the screen, jumped the backyard fence, and ran down the street. I had to chase it right out into the middle of a very busy road, into the turning lane in the center, and tackle the dog to the ground.

--- if only I could perk root it.
- Lilasiandude

- Sllammer

Offline Xzeep

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +3/-2
  • Anarchy Online: Xzeep
  • AO Alts: Halpme, Tedcruz, Tolerable, Keeklesaurus, Blasko
  • Xbox Live: Mavvaz
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 01:08:36 AM »
wooo

pyrenees

i want a bug fluffy dog :)

or a newfondland lol

Offline devalina

• Vampiric Sex Kitten
  • Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +38/-7
    • DeathSoft
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 08:15:52 AM »
I have a wolf/husky my self

I believe the children are our future, unless we stop them now!
Where the hell is my gun!

Offline Jassel

• Experienced
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 01:52:23 PM »
Yeah.. I was right...

I found their mistake for them... the pulled my chain for another week and now I don't have anything holding me down.. They are finding her a new home again, and I don't have to pay for her.

They tried sayinf I signed a contract for her, which I did, but in the contract it states that all my billing will be complete within 60 days of purchase. And it wasn't.. their bad..

I kinda want a golden retreiver/yellow lab mix.. I think it would be cute :)

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.09 seconds with 26 queries.