Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Conan "Booooyaaa" The Destroyer  (Read 4494 times)

Offline MaTempest

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +2/-1
    • http://www.charliefoxtrotproductions.com
Conan "Booooyaaa" The Destroyer
« on: October 22, 2005, 10:24:08 PM »
I did some research on the background of the Famous soldja who goes by the name Booooyaaa.   Some people may ask what turned this average trox soldja into an alien killing, Heckler eating machine!  Well I know the tale and I will share it with you.

Booooyaaa was born on a dark night, the local Village prophet came by to bless him, and immediately felt this Aura.  The Prophet announced that this baby will be a Hero to a great cause, and a savior to many!  Booooyaaa's parents knew they had a special boy, So they took his picture http://home.comcast.net/~floresry/boooyaaa.jpg .  That is Boooo at the age of 3.  Already bound for greatness and massive sword in hand he moved across the Norwegian plains and mountains saving villages and petting kittens!  Till one day his life changed!  Booooyaaa The Dragon slayer, the name he got for saving a village from a lizard infestation, had found the path to his destiny.

It was early morning, as the burring sun rose above the peeks of the mountain his funny looking trox ears picked up a faint sound.  He was unable to make out the exact source of the sound but non-the-less he had a feeling it wasn?t good.  So he Jumped up 6 feet in the air, Grabbed his pet kitten "Mittins" and they rushed over to the sound.  Their he saw a site that horrified him.  

There lay a beautiful young maiden battered and bruised, countless enemies lay slain on the battle field, and a ransacked carriage.  He rushed over to her, she was still alive! He took her in his large strong arms and carried her to a soft meadow of clovers and laid her down, and gave her water, after being content with her well being he moved cautiously back to the remains of the carriage.  He notices markings on the side Faint and blood spattered read "Sandra."  His heart raced, could this have been the Sandra he heard of legends past?! Great Sandra Warrior Princess.  Soon he realized he was surrounded.  He looks around and there before him one hundred plus cloaked figures.  He calmly takes his sword out, and then with lighting speed they all attack in unison!  Fighting for his life, he kills countless enemies, till he started to see it was a one sided battle.

Minutes turned to hours, and fatigue began to set in.  Booooyaaa The Dragon slayer was fading.... could this be the end?  No! Boooo knew this was not his destiny! He lay back against the carriage, breathing hard, holding Mittins Protecting him.  He cried out to the gods for help. The air became electrified, With a HUGE THUNDEROUS BOOM time stopped.  Boooo him self was not frozen, and he saw a small vessel of bluish-white light come to him, and a sweet voice of a siren say" Booooyaaa, my sweet son, this is not your time take this weapon forged by the gods, for you.  Take it and i dub the, The 'Booooyaaa' Machine."  He reached out and took his Assault rifle in hand, and with a new vigor stood up.  Then time began to flow again, and Boooo unleashed Hell upon these figures and drove them back.

Booooyaaa with his new weapon in hand walked back to the meadow where he had preserved the beautiful maiden, to collapse next to her in exhaustion.  Hours later he awoke, and she was gone.... With many questions unanswered he began a new quest.  To find the maiden and to find those clocked figures for they may have all the answers he needs.

End of chapter 1

Offline LordBrando

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +17/-4
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 10:32:08 PM »
this should probably be in the RP section

Offline Petaro

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +33/-12
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 10:47:12 PM »
rofl

Offline Feetus

• Don't blame me
  • Administrator
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +122/-63
  • Must .... spam .... more ....
  • Anarchy Online: Feetus
  • AO Alts: Treydor, Pimperoni
  • Steam: Feetus
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 01:01:41 AM »
Quote from: LordBrando
this should probably be in the RP section

I agree ... *waves magic admin wand*

Offline MaTempest

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 01:04:04 AM »
Awe the Story was not for everyone! only Storm...::sigh:: boooo i tried to keep your secrets safe... Blame Feetus and LB!

Offline Kazragis

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-12
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 12:03:22 PM »
Isn't Boo german ? Not norwegian ;p

Offline Xorren

• Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +31/-50
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 11:56:33 PM »
I was extremely turned on by this. More please.

Offline Smalldyer

• Straight outta Finland
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +15/-8
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2005, 06:49:46 AM »
Quote from: Kazragis

Boo lives in the Netherlands afaik :p
steam id: snarikka

Offline panasoniic

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +22/-254
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2005, 12:34:49 PM »
j00 suck mate, your story wasted like 5 mins of my life

Offline LordBrando

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +17/-4
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2005, 09:46:04 PM »
Dude we should make a movie out of this and record it and everything, that would be awesome!

Offline Ahio

• Former Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +25/-3
  • Anarchy Online: Ahio
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2005, 04:02:33 PM »
Quote from: Smalldyer
Quote from: Kazragis

Boo lives in the Netherlands afaik :p

Dutch ftw!

Offline MaTempest

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2005, 06:09:06 PM »
Chapter 2! ::editors note:: I know where Boooo lives but I?m not done with the story yet!::

Still confused Booooyaaa found a local in to take him in for the night.  He laid there for hours, thinking.  Sleep then overcame him, but this wasn't the relief he was looking for.  Booooyaaa stood there, watching chained to a stake, battered and bruised, helpless as he sees the young maiden, Sandra, was fighting a horrid giant, Fat round and with arms that emitted from his back.  There we watched Sandra fight The Beast, hundreds of bodies thrown about, many dead but some struggling for life.  With a blazing flash of light, Sandra fell.

Booooyaaa then woke in a cold sweat.  This dream pierced his very soul.  He heard a faint noise.  Grabbing his divine weapon and sword, and preparing for the battle he was stopped.  He saw a hooded figure in the corner; there was a warm Aura around this small sweet figure.  He relaxed lowering his weapon knowing that he was not in danger at all by this sweet "angel."  The Figure spoke softly, "Booooyaaa, I can not thank you enough for saving me, and this debt i can not reply so easily.  I must ask more of you.  Defeating the Omni's was not a simple task and you torn them a sunder.  Booooyaaa, please I beg you help save me and my people."  She began to fall to her knees to beg, but Booooyaaa caught her in his large arms, he never replied but with a gentle smile and a nod he agreed.  

Sandra smiled, a rare smile, she had not smiled in a long time, she know he was the chosen one, She would not rest not till Then demon minions of the "Omni" were destroyed.  

Booooyaaa awoke with the early sun, finding Sandra there still in his arms, her sweet face so soft and smooth in the warm sunlight.  He gently set her aside.  He turned to the dream he had that night, was this random nightmare, but it seemed more real then any dream he had ever had.  Booooyaaa sat staring at the dawn contemplating.  Sandra awoke; she felt warm, a sensation, which she had not felt in years.  She saw her hero sitting there and she admired him for a moment.  She gentle broke the silent meditation, "I must go to the eastern sea to get some information.  You can travel with me, or you can wait for me here."  Booooyaaa Slowly turned, and with his deep powerful voice said, "I will go with you, till our quest is complete."  Sandra again smiled and slowly rose to get ready to depart.  Booooyaaa gently eyed her, as she got ready, he was feeling softness for this Warrior princess that he had just only met.  He quickly stop and told himself that it was dangerous to developed those feelings.  He returned to his Sunrise.  

Ready to depart, Booooyaaa took Mittens and put him in his satchel on his back next to his sword.  Sandra leading them to the eastern sea, they were underway to there destiny.  The Trial that now lay before them has already been set in motion, and little did they know they were already being watched.  The despot leader only known as The Beast has heard about Booooyaaa and Sandra.  He will stop at nothing to make sure they are eliminated.

::SIDE NOTE this may be alot more then 4 chapters, well see ;-p::

Offline Skyn

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +4/-1
Re: Conan "Booooyaaa" The Destroyer
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 06:44:17 AM »
Can I smell your finger at the end of the story Boooo?
Hey look, it's bong thirty!

-Skyn   220/26 NT

Original Stormer

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.071 seconds with 26 queries.