Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: hi frands  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Trillium

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +40/-6
hi frands
« on: August 30, 2009, 07:45:07 AM »
Hi Frandest Frands!  Hope everyone is doing well and good to see storm is still going.  Miss you all but sadly not enough to start playing again.  Has the new gfx engine been released or are they waiting until maybe New Years time?

Offline Petaro

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +33/-12
Re: hi frands
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 12:39:19 PM »
Hai Trill!

Don't really know when the new engine will be out, and no specific release date has been set (unfortunately).

Offline Sumini

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +23/-3
  • Anarchy Online: Kneetrembler
  • AO Alts: Sumini, Lestari, Firebrigade
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 01:41:29 PM »
hi Trill,

good to see you again. Storm is in good health these days, you should log in once in a  while and see for yourself  :mrgreen:

cheers

Offline Xorren

• Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +31/-50
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 05:08:06 PM »
Wow. I just got an email saying these forums were getting cleaned up and Storm was going strong. I'm shocked to see things going well with you all still playing AO, lol. How's everyone? Who's still around that I used to play with? I tried logging on a few months ago just to say hello, back when Funkling paid up my account, but the graphics and such, and memories of how retarded Funcom was/is got me logging off pretty quick.

I've pretty much given up WoW. Went with my own guild strong for about 2 1/2 years, but ended up leaving for Aurora to explore the more "hardcore" end of things. Raided with them for a year, then went over to Vigil with the Aurora / Death and Taxes merger. Was with them a couple weeks before I couldn't take it any more. Topping healing meters and stuff in one of the best guilds in the world is fun for a little while, but with the lack of challenging / good content, that is hardly enough to keep me interested. Shit is BORING. Going to be trying Aion when it's released at the end of this month... the game looks pretty amazing, with AO style world pvp (which is nonexistant in WoW).

Anyways, I hope you're all doing well :) I wasn't around for the whole falling out a while back with that ridiculously lame sounding guild "Spartans" and such, but I'm glad to hear Storm is working it's way back to reclaiming the throne. Kick some ass for me.

Offline Feetus

• Don't blame me
  • Administrator
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +122/-63
  • Must .... spam .... more ....
  • Anarchy Online: Feetus
  • AO Alts: Treydor, Pimperoni
  • Steam: Feetus
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 05:35:30 PM »
Hey guys, good to hear from you again! I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm doing great! And drop back in to the forums from time to time to say hai!

Offline Dimmufodr

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +34/-3
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »
Kicked some ass for you today Xorren, crushed omnis all over RK and took a new 300 land for Storm. Managed to do a Storm beast and tara with tnet in between as well!

Felix  Dimmufodr  Age : lvl220 Agent :  Equipment

Offline Bombtastic

• fr00b
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 04:53:40 AM »
yea i got that email and had to come back and check it out, its been years!

talk about the way back machine.

glad to see storm is still going strong, maybe i willhave to try and log in again one of these days.

Offline Joliie

• Supreme Gimp.
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +50/-7
  • No Ma'am!
  • Anarchy Online: Joliie
  • AO Alts: Chianja
  • Steam: Joliie
  • Xbox Live: UltimateW
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »
Doing good here, working on loosing some extra pounds, so really become a gym junkie atm. with Spinning, Kick boxing and exercise boxing.

Not playing much AO, been a few months since last logon, but its really nice to hear and see Storm is still going! Not really playing much but PES2009: become a legend on the xbox.

But I will dropin when the engine is ready to have a peek :) and keep spamming and grow my post count in the funny pic thread http://nanoclan.com/forums/index.php/topic,15380.0.html :)

Joliie - Storm 4 ever!

Online Caloss2

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +108/-102
  • Old Fugley
    • MY VIDS
  • Anarchy Online: Caloss2
  • AO Alts: Caloss2 220/2x/xx Melee adv Llewlyn 220 meepmeep Boooocal 220 So Knack 220/xx/xx Keeper
  • Steam: Caloss2 (dah)
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 11:36:20 PM »
Well well well,

Been a long time hasn't it !

I Seemed to have inadvertently stepped in at the right moment, only actually logged in to pass some creds/buffs/items to Loubielous account and some guy called Jaff was telling me how Storm should split and so on, I kinda expressed my dissagreement in my usualy way (ok I tore his head off) and he made me prez, and said something like lets see if you have any better ideas, wich I did, first one was ./org kick jaff, anyhow I held the seat not playing much untill thankfully kink and willow stuck up a hand and got things moving again, and they really have; gratz to them; I can honestley say that I've not see so much activity since I bowed out of game back in 2006. So cudus is due. WELL FUCKING DONE.

You can kill most things, but an idea is different.#

An idea like Storm has survived and evolved, long may it continiue.

peace
cal2

Offline Kinkstaah

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +44/-37
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »
Hey Trillium, post more, mainly so we see that avatar again.

Offline Xzeep

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +3/-2
  • Anarchy Online: Xzeep
  • AO Alts: Halpme, Tedcruz, Tolerable, Keeklesaurus, Blasko
  • Xbox Live: Mavvaz
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 05:19:51 AM »
Well well well,

Been a long time hasn't it !

I Seemed to have inadvertently stepped in at the right moment, only actually logged in to pass some creds/buffs/items to Loubielous account and some guy called Jaff was telling me how Storm should split and so on, I kinda expressed my dissagreement in my usualy way (ok I tore his head off) and he made me prez, and said something like lets see if you have any better ideas, wich I did, first one was ./org kick jaff, anyhow I held the seat not playing much untill thankfully kink and willow stuck up a hand and got things moving again, and they really have; gratz to them; I can honestley say that I've not see so much activity since I bowed out of game back in 2006. So cudus is due. WELL FUCKING DONE.

You can kill most things, but an idea is different.#

An idea like Storm has survived and evolved, long may it continiue.

peace
cal2

Jaff was pretty much the reason why I quit the game and didn't have any fun any more :(

Online Caloss2

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +108/-102
  • Old Fugley
    • MY VIDS
  • Anarchy Online: Caloss2
  • AO Alts: Caloss2 220/2x/xx Melee adv Llewlyn 220 meepmeep Boooocal 220 So Knack 220/xx/xx Keeper
  • Steam: Caloss2 (dah)
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 12:53:23 AM »
The leadership is way way better now, I'm not actually part of it so to speak, heh maybe that's why it's better.
Nah kink and co doing a dammed fine job.

peace
cal2

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.066 seconds with 27 queries.