Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Storm Roster Cleanup Operation  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Vaurt

• Storm Officer
  • Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +5/-0
  • International Man of Mystery
  • Anarchy Online: Vaurt
Storm Roster Cleanup Operation
« on: February 04, 2014, 12:51:11 AM »
Hello Internet,

I have begun cleaning up the org roster of inactive players and Alts that are not registered on the org bot. I have found that due to the server merge i cannot send a /tell to people who have not logged on since the merge. So If you have had a character removed from Storm please choose the most relevant generic message and pretend i sent it to you.

Unregistered Alts:
/tell <Player> Hi, This character has been identified as an unregistered alt and as such has been removed from Storm. If your Main is still in Storm please add it as an alt using the !alts add command and ask for it to be re-invited.

Inactive Players: Inactive for more than 3 years or Inactive within 2/3 months of gaining membership.
/tell <Player> Hi, You have been removed from Storm due to inactivity. On your return we would be happy to welcome you back to the Family. Please visit out forums at nanoclan.com/forums and post a new application stating your previous main and we will process it as fast as possible.

Old Bot characters:
/tell <Bot> Thank you for your service to Storm however this bot is no longer required.

Thank you for your attention.

V
 Vaurt - 220/30/70 Martial Artist   \/  Vdoc - 220/30/70 Doctor                 
     Vesaur - 220/30/70 Bureaucrat  \/  Doregus - 220/30/70 Enforcer            
                Javerego - 220/20 Agent  \/  Venaur - 220/30/70 Fixer                      
     Lavaur - 220/25 Meta-Physicist  \/  Isty - 220/30 Keeper                            
\/  Alecsaro - 220/25 Shade  \/
                  Vaur - 209/16 Engineer  \/  Varus - 202/14 Soldier                         
Levaur - 19X/1X Nano-Technician  \/  Jevar - 194/24 Trader                          

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.061 seconds with 26 queries.