Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Returning Members no longer in Org.  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Caloss2

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +108/-102
  • Old Fugley
    • MY VIDS
  • Anarchy Online: Caloss2
  • AO Alts: Caloss2 220/2x/xx Melee adv Llewlyn 220 meepmeep Boooocal 220 So Knack 220/xx/xx Keeper
  • Steam: Caloss2 (dah)
Returning Members no longer in Org.
« on: July 13, 2015, 04:58:50 PM »
So this is clear to everyone current members and returning members alike.
Returning members that have been away for an extended period are to go through the recruitment process again (albeit an accelerated one)

If your character/s were removed during the last purge, and you wish to rejoin us;  we want you to re-apply. See here!
The reason for this is that  over an extended period of time the current active membership changes, and what was once a good match may not be so today, or need some refinement to keep everyone comfortable.
Also over an extended period of time the returning former member themselves can change and this too can affect the harmony within the guild.

For current actives:-
If you spot a returning member let an officer know asap and we will take it from there; I know the temptation is to instantly invite them back as x number of years ago you were great friends, but please do not. Inviting them to Org chat is fine
We will bring them back into the fold asap, doing so in a reasonable way that allows the current actives and former members to acclimate to each other.

For returning Members:-
Great to see you again, come with me,j00 will be assimilated; resistance is t3h futile.  :evil:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:44:22 PM by caloss2 »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.105 seconds with 26 queries.