Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Application to rejoin  (Read 42 times)

Offline Quaker

• Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-0
Application to rejoin
« on: March 10, 2019, 09:21:54 PM »
Hello everybody

I would like to apply to join Storm again.
I am a returning player which have been away from the game for a while. I have played AO, EVE, WoW, Black Desert.

I did drop in now and then here on AO however i haven't been subscribing for a very long time.
Since i now have 2 kids i do not play as long hours as i used to however i do play quiet a lot.

I was informed by older players that this new server has been introduced and i though i should have a look.
I like the idea of a fresh start for everybody and i immediately subscribed.

I am currently lvl 16 Trox Enforcer - Quaker

Looking forward to the interview and hopefully i can fill in any information i might have missed to put forward here.

See you all in Rubi-Ka 2019.

Regards
Quaker

Offline Montez

• Guild President
  • Storm Officer
  • Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-0
  • Anarchy Online: Montez
  • AO Alts: Tippia, Jerseydevil, Killpop, Violations, Stabatha, Critikali, Enemygates, Bruins, Bruinz, Dizzed
  • PSN ID: Jerseymenace420
Re: Application to rejoin
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 04:51:57 PM »
Thanks for Applying to Storm!

We have a small application process which won't take too long to complete after that a recruitment officer will contact you ingame.

Until then feel free to join our guild guest channel, Just do /tell stormiebot !join, you will get denied access at first but someone will see the msg in guild chat and invite you in, Also feel free to hang with us at our org spot which is in front of BY 2 in OA.

Cheers

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.122 seconds with 26 queries.