Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Application Salem  (Read 42 times)

Offline Salem

• fr00b
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-0
  • Anarchy Online: Salem
  • AO Alts: Setup
Application Salem
« on: June 04, 2019, 05:20:59 AM »
Hey everyone! Thanks for having me on this forum! My real name is Kuba, known as Salem on RK2019.

People of old Rubi-ka know me by a nickname Hell. I am a former member and president of RK1 org known as [Come Get Some]. I have pvped and randomly raided with few Storm people through my AO years. You may ask me what led me to switch sides after many years of ambushing clan tower, making twinks and leading raidforces against you at for tower or Tarasque raids. It has been years since my orgmates and friends left AO, friends I built an org and unbeliveable friendship through AO to the real world with. Unfortunately I never found any other org to call home, I actually never tried and I already knew I would not find it anywhere on my side. Clan players always seemed more mature than my own kind for some reason. It is hard for me to play AO to a possition I am situated at. I am able to play only few hours a week, trying to escape my hard work in the middle of the Carribean islands with poor LTE connection. But even though The RK2019 server hooked me up into a new start in a believe to seek a new path, a path I could be once again proud of to be a part of it, seeking new friendship and experiences, a true family, a home I could rely to without having to start my own org from the very start again. I believe Storm is the best place I could lay down my head, share experiences, have fun and enjoy this great game with people I could care for.

I havent done an application for many, many years, I feel like a total virgin, nervous. Let me get to the bottom of this right away!

What is your name, your profession, and your level? Who are your alts? *Disclosure of all alts is is mandatory, not being open about what characters you play will lead to rejection of your application. If you share accounts or other people have access to your accounts, please contact an officer ingame or via PM on forums.
-My main is Salem - level 48 MP
-My alts are - Setup - 45 engi, Hruza - 64 doc, Eastwood - 64 Adv

I had a lot of alts on RK1 so to chase out the clouds, here are the names - Hellangel, Leontynka, Partyzanka, Renai, Sure, Hatatitla, Ladybacon, Piddltlippatz, Dadey, Dixxxie, Poseroutek, Peklo ... Cant remember more but there was few more...

-How would you describe yourself as a MMOG player?
- patient, organized, helpful, dedicated
- I have skills in org bots, php and bot modules [mainly bebot]. I customized and created several org or raid modules either for carrying org raids, towers or user interfaces to make org life easier - upgraded bank modules, tower trackers, twink trackers, raid loot lists and many more...

-Describe your experiences in other MMOGs (WoW, UO, EQ, AC, etc...)?
- I have tried other MMOGs but got never satisfied to be able to get further in it. AO thats it. All I need.

-Have you ever been in another guild in AO?
- [Come Get Some] , I think I got most of the facts explained above. Plus, I also think Cupidskunk is hiding somewhere among the Clan!

-What exactly are you looking for in a guild?
- As stated above, plus, I feel like Storm is a perfect place for me to use my skills and be proud to be by your side.

-What time zone are you in?
EST, GMT -5, Bahamas

-What's your native language?
- My native language is Czech language

I am the most active with my character Salem when I am on. Please take your time to evaluate my application, I am happy to answer more questions and chat with you all!

Salem

Offline Nelsii

• President
  • Storm Officer
  • Freshman
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-0
  • No pain no gain!
  • Anarchy Online: Tehdevilz
  • AO Alts: 62++ alts (Devilkeepz main on live)
Re: Application Salem
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 10:32:22 PM »
hey Salem!

Nice to see you apply, and i must say that was well written! :)

i will try reach u ingame, hopefully tomorrow. if not, if the minions do their job! u can try join our channel /tell stormieraid !join - u will get denied - but then the "minions" will invite. Or that is the main idea....:P

and there is nothing 2 be nervous about! well....me ofc....but i dont bite that hard...!

Devil.

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 26 queries.