Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another day at the arena  (Read 3419 times)

Offline Linolea

• You're so pretty when I'm drunk...
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +19/-5
  • I'm a sextoy...
Another day at the arena
« on: May 14, 2003, 01:08:37 PM »
Linolea woke up near the arena, not knowing how she got there, but these kind of blackouts were not unfamiliar to her, as her favorite occupation besides bashing and slashing, was hanging out with her good friend Johnny Walker...

As she walked throught the gates of the Arena she quickly spotted some suspicious looking people whose faces were unfamiliar to her. From their apish behavior, which consisted in swiflty walking in and out the Arena, she concluded that these people had to be Omnitek employees, who came for their daily portion of asswoopin.

Feeling generous, Linolea quickly buffed herself, and moved in. After a few minutes of standing lonely in front of the Omnis, one of them, a female doctor, took her courage with two hands, and engaged. Linolea, who likes hugging alot, moved closer to the friendly doc, to the despair of the two other omnis who couldn't attack her anymore, since they had reacted to slowly. After letting the doc hit a few times, Lin remembered she had specials, and so she decided to reward the friendly hugging doc with them. About 2 slashes and a bash later, the doc took a few steps backwards, not yet realising she had about 10% HP left, and then quicker that the wind headed seeking refuge in a nearby building.

Lino was sad, since she wante to huggle some more, but if she had learned something in her time at the Arena, it was that Omnis have a thich skull, and it takes more than 3 hits to make them give up. So Lin started rebuffing herself, as the doc crawled out of the building like a toad comming out of hibernation, and followed Lin's example. When Lin was done, she wanted to go stand in the Arena again, but to her big surprise the Omnis had decided to change their tactic, and stoop aligned inside, like good little monkeys ready to be smashed to pulp.

This sight rejoiced Lino, and happy like a kid on christmas morning, she decided to go tear open the wrapping of her unexpected gifts. The Doc who was so kind seemed like the best choice to begin with, since she had allready shown her affection once, so Lino stepped in, attacked her and stepped out again.

But the doc didn't want to play anymore and didn't retaliate to Lin's attack... What a waste of specials, Lino said to herself, and she moved in again, unleashing her sweet loving. The Doc seemed to have liked that building she visited before and she went back inside to take a look.

But this time the 2 other Omnis had been paying attention, and they had managed to join the grouphugging. One of them was one of those Smurfs, which make Lino's heart melt like a snowman in the sun, so she decided to cuddle him a bit. The fixer was probably the doc's boyfriend, because he went in the same building as her, and Lino concluded they had moved in together and needed some time for themselves.

Startled by such a display of sharing their love with her, Lino almost didnt notice the 3rd Omni was still shooting her. It was a nice little Atrox Soldier, desperatly seeking to gain Lino's attention. In his little teddybear-like paws was a gun, that actually looked more like an oversized toy for adults. Since the Soldier looked so lonely, and was shooting at her, like Cupido shoots his arrows, Lino decided to be extra nice to him.

She mumbled a formula, and instantly grew to a gigantic size, with arms now much bigger, as to give the little Soldier the hug he had deserved. The Soldier mumbled something too, which caused a sphere of shining Sparkles to float all around him, only adding to the romantism of the situation. But he too seemed overwelmed by Lino's embrace, and promptly fled to the nearest backyard.

Lino was sad, nobody seemed to be able to return her love, even the combined efforts of the 3 Omnis didn't silence her hunger for love. All of a sudden she saw a shadow comming back out of the Backyard. The little Soldier was comming back towards her.

Lin hoped he would realize he had to train some more so he could finally satisfy her, but instead of that the little Atrox started throwing insults at Lino, such as "lootwhore" and "ganker".

Though she didn't appreciate the comments he made, Lin had to admit he had a point, after all it was hardly a fair situation, since they were only three. Disspaointed with the attitude of the little Soldier, and realising this was not the right person for her to spend quality time with, Lino decided to ignore him, and for a few minutes, nothing could be heard except for the babble of a little Soldier trying to speak louder than the laughter of the dozen of Clanners who had also assisted to the scene.

THE END

PS: This is a true Story, and for the little Info, I was Self Buffed, and they were far from it, a 160ish soldier, a 180ish Doc and a 200 Fixer... I must admit, Omni's are entertaining to say the least :)

Offline Qin

• Storm Member
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +17/-2
Another day at the arena
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 01:16:22 PM »
LOL nice story but poor lin just wants to be loved
iF yA DuN lIkE iT BiTe mE BiTcH!!!

Offline shaitan00

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-0
Another day at the arena
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2003, 01:43:23 PM »
hehe, nice Story... reminds me I need some loving myself :)

Offline Drsnurre

• Rookie
Another day at the arena
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 07:35:00 AM »
I R TEH LUVNESS

Offline Tenzis

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
Another day at the arena
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2003, 12:16:30 PM »
awww lino come and get some love from me ;)
There is a time for everyone, but that time can come faster if you step on a fixers foot.

SpawnyTenzis The Most Evil Fixer In The World And Goddess of War

Tenzis Fixer Unit Leader Storm

Tenzz Enf Applicant Storm

Tenzu Ma General Tempest

Offline Tenzis

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
Another day at the arena
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2003, 12:17:32 PM »
There is a time for everyone, but that time can come faster if you step on a fixers foot.

Tenzu Ma General Tempest

Offline Tenzis

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
Another day at the arena
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2003, 12:18:41 PM »

Tenzu Ma General Tempest

Offline Tenzis

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
Another day at the arena
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2003, 12:19:37 PM »

Tenzu Ma General Tempest

Offline Okonkwo

• Experienced
Another day at the arena
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2003, 01:21:51 PM »
Tenzis... Bwaahahahaa...

Thats alot of love  :shock:
life is messy...

Okonkwo

Tembo

Offline Okonkwo

• Experienced
Another day at the arena
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2003, 01:22:52 PM »
Tenzis... Bwaahahahaa...

Thats alot of love  :shock:
life is messy...

Okonkwo

Tembo

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.081 seconds with 26 queries.