Author Topic: jooda  (Read 4479 times)

Offline Linolea

• You're so pretty when I'm drunk...
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +19/-5
  • I'm a sextoy...
jooda
« on: May 27, 2003, 06:46:27 PM »
About a year ago, on a sunny afternoon, Linolea wandered around the city of Home, in Broken Shores. As she was observing the architectural masterpiece that the temple is, she suddenly heard someone shouting, only a few steps away from her.

Noob trader shouts: lvl 100ish team with 1 spot lfm.

Linolea thought what the hell and decided to join this team on their mission.

Linolea shouts: 125 Enf lfg.

The trader invited her, and the team was full, so he handed out copies of the key and gave everyone the coordinates of the mission.

Inside, everyone proceded to the usual buffing ritual, and for a few seconds the entrance room was filled with colourfull sparkles. When everyone was ready, Lin was about to ask if she could pull, as she always did, but the little trader was faster.

Noob trader: I'll pull, you guys stay back!

So the trader took place in the doorway, and like the little noob he was shot one of the guards, who immediately ran towards him, accompanied with his 2 other friends. The guards looked like enforcers, and were quite a few levels higher than Lin and her team, but before they could hit the frail-looking trader Lino cast Mongo and they all started to pound on her. It was a close fight, and more than once Lin's HP went down to a very low level, since the trader had apparently never heard of the heals he had. But ultimately the mobs were vanquished and they fell to the floor. The trader then said something which he shouldn't have said.

Noob trader: Damn you suck, Lino, you cant tank for shit.

Lino was about to retort to that, because after all she wasn't the one who couldn't pull better than a blind grangma on glue, but the other team members, who seemed to be friends of the trader, didn't give her that chance.

Noob MA: Hehe I've never seen an Enf's HP go down that fast.

Noob Fixer: Hehe yeah only a noob would pick solitus for an enf anyway, no wonder she sucks.

Noob Agent: Hehe

Noob Trader: Oh well i suppose I'll have to tank from now on  :roll:

Lino kept quiet, realising that what the trader just said, might lead to a far more embarassing situation. The doc, who seemed like an outsider aswell, didn't say anything either, so Lino concluded that he was a decent fella, cause at least he had the decency of shutting up when he had nothing relevant to say.

Linolea: Ok tough guy, go ahead, I'll let you tank.

Noob trader: hehe

The trader then proceded to the next room, where another Enforcer was standing guard. He took aggro, and the rest of the team moved in, while Lino just went in a corner of the room and observed. But there wasn't much observation to do. About 2 seconds after the Guard started pounding on the trader, the latter's lifeless body allready lay on the floor, and the MA got aggro. This one lasted a whole lot longuer, probably like 2 seconds more, which is double as much time, so Lino applauded. The Agent and Fixer suddently realised that the shit they were in was deeper than a vietnamese prostitute's throat and started running like the little chickenshits they were. It's a bitch to find out your in deep shit, especially when you crapped it yourself. Needlessly to say that the fixer and agent didnt last long either, though they ran as fast as possible to the exit, which was about 10 meters "far". When Lino saw the mob was going for the Doc, she decided to do something, since that guy hadn't offended her, so she stepped out of her corner and took aggro giving the doc all the time he needed to sprint out, and Lino followed his example swiftly since she was all alone.

Once outside, the doc, still panting, thanked Lino, and the other members must have just arrived at Reclaim, since the next thing Lino saw was...

Noob Trader has left your team

Noob Agent has left your team

Noob MA has left your team

Noob Fixer has left your team

in an almost synchrone way.

Morality: Don't try fucking with your tank, cause he can kick you where it hurts.  :twisted:

Offline Qin

• Storm Member
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +17/-2
jooda
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 06:54:43 PM »
nice one lin
iF yA DuN lIkE iT BiTe mE BiTcH!!!

Offline shaitan00

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-0
jooda
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 07:13:02 PM »
hehe, you've been brewing on that since lvl 125?... Remind me not to get on your bad side... I'll have a grudge flame next spring about it :D

Good story! :)

Offline Linolea

• Grandmaster
  • I'm a sextoy...
jooda
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 08:14:06 PM »
nah im not brewing on it at all, never have, just like to think back about it and feel this little evil smile grow on my face hehe  :twisted:

Offline Tenzis

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
jooda
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2003, 09:41:55 PM »
Nice one lino ;)
There is a time for everyone, but that time can come faster if you step on a fixers foot.

SpawnyTenzis The Most Evil Fixer In The World And Goddess of War

Tenzis Fixer Unit Leader Storm

Tenzz Enf Applicant Storm

Tenzu Ma General Tempest

Offline Punkbum

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +5/-1
  • Wasted!
jooda
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2003, 08:44:34 AM »
i remember, when lino and i were n00bs, that i allways had to scream "MONGO !!!" (lino and i sat next to eachother on a lan) everytime i had only 20HP left :P

I?m glad he became a much better Tank now !
"The FBI and police threatened, instigated, and themselves conducted break-ins, vandalism, assaults, and beatings. The object was to frighten dissidents and disrupt their movements. In the case of radical Black and Puerto Rican activists (and later Native Americans), these attacks?including political assassinations?were so extensive, vicious, and calculated that they can accurately be termed a form of official 'terrorism'." (Cointelpro: The FBI's Secret War on Political Freedom)

Offline VILDKATT

• Freshman
jooda
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2003, 08:55:07 AM »
lol, ive teamed with a noob enf, said "Since i am the power of this team, i guess i will take the role as leader and tank"... He used a QL 20 noob sword, doing 20 dmg a hit... At lvl 35 :)

When he mongod... "MONGO!!!" "SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!" "CHALLENGER" "AHHHHHH!!!!!"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Was damn funny :D

Btw, good story... Write more :)
Meow MORR *SCRATCH*

Offline Kit

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-0
jooda
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2003, 12:14:53 PM »
lol nj  :D

Offline Stongrel

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-1
jooda
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2003, 01:03:47 PM »
Noobs eh?  Didn't really read it...

*jumps kitene nekked*

Offline VILDKATT

• Freshman
jooda
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2003, 01:35:49 PM »
Like your avatar stongrel, but you should change it to hump avatar... Why hit people when you could be humping? You said it yourself ;)
Meow MORR *SCRATCH*

Offline Kit

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-0
jooda
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2003, 01:47:19 PM »
oh there is some hump in that avatar

he should be humping kit in that avatar tho  :(

Offline Comis

• Experienced
jooda
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2003, 01:48:07 PM »
Noob MA: Hehe I've never seen an Enf's HP go down that fast.

Noob Fixer: Hehe yeah only a noob would pick solitus for an enf anyway, no wonder she sucks.

Noob Agent: Hehe

Noob Trader: Oh well i suppose I'll have to tank from now on  

:roll:

Should meet me :P

Solitus doctor - tanking everything from Leet to Peter Lee :)

Offline Lourayel

• Storm Member
  • Freshman
jooda
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2003, 02:35:44 PM »
Great story Lin, I think we've all had our share of noob team-mates

:D

/Lou

Hyjal

jooda
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2003, 02:39:08 PM »
Dont fuck with your doc, He can decide to stop caring ;)

Offline Bantram

• I EBABYED MY ACCOUNT
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +6/-34
jooda
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2003, 02:41:48 PM »
Great story Lino!  You must have taking many literature classes in your past.  You managed to sound educated (actually educated, not just trying to sound educated like *cough* QINTAKH *cough*) I applaud j00 and hope for more.
I miss the good old days.

Offline Comis

• Experienced
jooda
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2003, 02:41:57 PM »
Quote from: Hyjal
Dont **** with your doc, He can decide to stop caring ;)

/amen

Offline Linolea

• Grandmaster
  • I'm a sextoy...
jooda
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2003, 06:34:44 PM »
beer helps when writing  :wink:

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.073 seconds with 26 queries.