Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snakeadv's story  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Snakecrat

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-0
Snakeadv's story
« on: August 22, 2003, 03:05:47 AM »
Hello I am a Opifex looking adventurer called Snakeadv I have a great hate for Omni's and live on this planet called Rubi-Ka. Today I am fighting the corupted forces of Omni-tek and trying to get by. This is my story... my life... yes my very existence.

One day I woke up in a home with a mom and a dad. I was there for many years until the day I was 16 years old. That is the day omni tek blew it up while me and a friend was on a trip away from the normal life. When we came back the place was in ruins and the Omni guards was still there, they shot everyone that came close on sight and I was lucky enough that my friend got me aside into a ditch before she got shoot and landed on top of me. I layed there for what seemed like days before I dared to move. When I finally got myself up I looked around.... Bodies everywhere and it all looked like a warzone. That is when I pledged to myself that I would not rest til all Omni was wasted, so I learned the ways to use a sword and how to equip armour. After about a year I found myself with a maybe not good but atleast working armour and two swords in my hands and a Omni infront of me... He was dead, you couldent really see it on him that it was a man no more. I went on to the rest of the Omni scum I could find in the area. This life for me lasted for about two years with little to no rest... I was in rage and I dont think I am the only one on this planet that have felt it like this... there are many like me and I called many of them my friends. As time went many died and many new came out from the ashes. I had found that this was the life intended for me, Acsepted it... yes even started to like it. After some time I saw some people finding happynes and things looked like they was clearing out within the boundries that was cleared of Omni-tek, but some still come in and want to pick a fight. I one day found myself within a guild called Black Dawn Syndicate and was here for a while. I had many friends who I fought aside and we had our happy times, I also found out in my time here that my life was a lie cause I found that I had my father in BDS and that I was geneticly made in a lab. My father was a atrox who they had taken genes from. But one day it was my time to leave them and wandered betwin difrent guilds constantly fighting but with other people around me.

.........To be continued
Drsnake, Snakecrat,  ponx

Offline Qin

• Storm Member
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +17/-2
Snakeadv's story
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 02:46:20 PM »
has the promise of a good story snake keep it going
iF yA DuN lIkE iT BiTe mE BiTcH!!!

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.079 seconds with 26 queries.