Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fadinaway got mad at me :-)))))  (Read 9967 times)

Offline Bantram

• I EBABYED MY ACCOUNT
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +6/-34
Fadinaway got mad at me :-)))))
« on: January 05, 2004, 10:48:25 PM »
I saw fadinaway inside a sup shop so, being me, i decided to hump him and yell "GIMME HAT NOWNWONOWNOWNOWNOW" a couple times.  (hat = santa hat)

the following fun came as a result of that.

also, i really don't like fadinaway at all for several reasons.  I don't go around to random ARKs adn GMs just to piss 'em off :-)

anyway, dube wanted to know what fadin said, so this is mostly for him and anybody else who was wondering or something.

it isn't on here, but before fadin talked to me, i was like "/petition OMG FADINAWAY WAS MEAN TO ME" and forgot about it (meant to delete it)

also, nobody was mean to me about what fadin said and i have no idea at all what i "messed up for everyone"

I miss the good old days.

Offline Svennyjr

• Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +10/-1
  • General of Storm
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 11:34:43 PM »
hmmm all i can say is sounded like u had to much fun but hey wut do i know u got a hat didn't you? so i guess it works cyas

Offline cairnz

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-1
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 11:37:30 PM »
you should be so proud bantram  :roll:

who the hell cares?

Offline Hollowpower

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 12:55:25 AM »
be proud mate. he should be happy he didnt meet me :)
[Team]Ancients: id luv to kick some Stromers and Reds in rl

[Team]Ancients: if i met rekido or locol on the street id spit and kick their fucking heads off

Offline Sparegris

• Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-0
    • http://home.no.net/frizbee
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 01:18:10 AM »
Quote from: Hollowpower
be proud mate. he should be happy he didnt meet me :)

or what , you use vocular words on him ?
from craddle to coffin

Offline Hollowpower

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 01:44:39 AM »
no dude.. you have a sick fantasy.

i would have told him to give me head.
[Team]Ancients: id luv to kick some Stromers and Reds in rl

[Team]Ancients: if i met rekido or locol on the street id spit and kick their fucking heads off

Offline gractade

• Freshman
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 02:14:02 AM »
Now you know why Fadinway is hesitent to help in many cases.  Because of children like this.

Offline Bantram

• I EBABYED MY ACCOUNT
  • Grandmaster
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2004, 02:45:41 AM »
Quote from: gractade
Now you know why Fadinway is hesitent to help in many cases.  Because of children like this.

lol

yep, i'm sure fadinaway is an incompetent fool because i messed with him.

lol

Kinkychick

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2004, 02:57:11 AM »
Well, I dont exactly see Fadin' as the "fool" in all this.

Offline Bantram

• I EBABYED MY ACCOUNT
  • Grandmaster
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2004, 03:10:15 AM »
hey, i haven't been around long enough.  Fadinaway has been a totally worthless fool in absolutely every single thing i've ever seen him try to do.

there was a post in the old public grudge forum that showed his idiocy.

whatever, i haven't been in storm long enough for you to care anyway.

Offline Addice

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +10/-11
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2004, 03:23:55 AM »
both of you are fucking idiots

i blame Veev

Kinkychick

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2004, 03:27:40 AM »
Nicely put there Addice =P.

Offline Drmarkgreen

• Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2004, 03:29:36 AM »
i petitioned an ark at mercs because some shithead from raidsnet ninjaed an azure sleeve so anyway -- i get an advisor -- cant do crap without a name, got a guardian -- cant do crap without a name -- another guardian came making two at EFP trying to tell me that they cant search logs to see who looted a "Sleeve of Azure Reveries" Without a name.. (like wtf?) so i say well i'd like to speak to a GM and blah and i give em a name that is suspicious and they go and get a GM...

2hours later GM lucien spawns next to me and i just felt the need to hump the information out of him ... (not literally) he laughed, and wasnt a baby like fadinaway was to you bant... he apologized for having to wait so long and go through the chain of command when they take ninja'ing seriously (whatever).

but lucien is a nice guy, he seems to be the only cool FC support guy around :(
~Drmarkgreen -  Retired Doc

~Traderjoess - Retired PvP Trader

Account Status: Frozen

Offline Bantram

• I EBABYED MY ACCOUNT
  • Grandmaster
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2004, 03:40:48 AM »
yeah, some GMs are fine.  the only one i can't stand is fadinaway with his bullshit and double standards.

anyway, dube was there adn wanted to know what fadin said.  I don't go around doing that to random people/arks/whatever.

Addice?  Believe it or not, i'm not a fucking idiot.

Offline Addice

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2004, 03:44:20 AM »
Quote from: Bantram
Addice?  Believe it or not, i'm not a fucking idiot.

you could have fooled me. some of your posts are fucking pointless and fucking stupid.

how are any of us supposed to know how inteligent you are? none of us know you personally. i just call things as i see it.

*shrug* besides. it shouldn't matter what i say. should it?

i blame Veev

Offline Bantram

• I EBABYED MY ACCOUNT
  • Grandmaster
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2004, 03:51:01 AM »
Quote from: Addice
*shrug* besides. it shouldn't matter what i say. should it?

actually, it does.  I care what you have to say and what yuo think.  There are a few in AO who i don't really give a shit whether they like me or not at all and a few in tempest and storm who i feel the same about.

you aren't one of them.

i didn't make this post for anybdoy to pat me on the back or anything.  I made it because dube asked me to.  I saw somebody i disliked greatly and i decided to have some fun with him.

i don't care if i'm a fucking idiot, a stupid fool, or a worthless jackass for doing it.

if you don't like it, /ignore bantram and leave me alone.

There comes a point when i don't really give a shit about what somebody thinks about me.

Kinkychick

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2004, 03:54:42 AM »
Im sure youre an intelligent young man Bant, but your posts are totally pointless most of them =P

Offline Drmarkgreen

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2004, 04:16:40 AM »
hehe bant i got a good laugh out of it =]

but you prolly dont care what i think either --

/kill addice :D
~Drmarkgreen -  Retired Doc

~Traderjoess - Retired PvP Trader

Account Status: Frozen

Offline madcow

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +6/-1
  • old school.
  • Anarchy Online: Piccolo
  • Xbox Live: galku
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2004, 05:59:56 AM »
Hmm, Nophex is the best GM, without a doubt.

Bantram: shame.
Fixif
Piccolo
Mitarashi
Perconte
Ident

Offline Amona

• Rookie
    • http://www.monkerud.com/
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2004, 06:50:08 AM »
*sigh*, some GM's / FC Employees seem's to think that "doing 1 good deed means "I have a account/given right to do 1 bad deed to settle the score/balance".

This is simple: "he seems to be one of the descent GM's" etc etc.

Sorry - newsflash: "seems to be" just isn't good enough if you're actually not one of them, if you screw up over and over, if you lie to the public and/or customers in public, when you've yourself have said and stated via the Funcom policy "we're sorry, but we do NOT discuss a customers account/issue in public.

Fadinaway, without beeing asked (actually he was asked to yap it when he came in) discussed, both in detail and "i have a fantasy in my head about something and i'm going to blame you for it as if it was actually real" "details" that consisted of make-believe lies and assumptions coming out of his mouth(finger's) on IRC on #IGN in front of about 50-60 people when i was banned from AO. He discussed the details about my account (my fiancee's, so infact he discussed my fiancee's account with an outsider(me), IN PUBLIC without the customer(my fiancee) beeing there even)there, and the whole log was put out aswell, that should leave little room for "seeming" like anything descent, good or honest and/or sticking for one's word.

I'ts ok Bantram, I don't like corrupt GM's/employees/companies either.

Amona

Offline Blasterx

• Rookie
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2004, 07:03:05 AM »
i read that log amona, and that whole deal was nowhere near as bad as you make it seem.

It was even nice of Fadin to try and explain it to you (something almost none FC employee would do), but you wouldn't even try to listen to his reasoning, so yes Fadin is big bad wolf
Blasterx - Adventurer - Unit member of Storm

Offline Amona

• Rookie
    • http://www.monkerud.com/
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2004, 07:12:20 AM »
Quote from: Blasterx
i read that log amona, and that whole deal was nowhere near as bad as you make it seem.

It was even nice of Fadin to try and explain it to you (something almost none FC employee would do), but you wouldn't even try to listen to his reasoning, so yes Fadin is big bad wolf

no sorry, that's a wrong definition of "beeing nice and try to explain".

He accussed me of several things/issues, when i took him up on it, he backed out on it and THEN he tried to RE-explain his accusements in another way to take back his first accussations when he got "caught" so to speak. Short version: he BS his way through it.

Regardless of opinion, FC has a POLICY, which they should and ALWAYS use to their own need as in "we're sorry, we can't discuss a user-account/incident with anyone nor in public", yet they aparantly do after all when it suits them to hush down an issue or clam the crowd.

And no, it wasn't as bad as i explained it, it was worse, but due to holding out on details myself that period incase i was going further by law with the issue, i didn't mention and post all details of the issue, if i had, the consequence would have been far deeper in damaging impact to people like Fadin. Like his lunatic email full of accussations that had nothing to do with the "account-sharing" issue to me which i never posted after i got banned, but thats another story.

Amona

Offline gractade

• Freshman
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2004, 07:47:40 AM »
Amona needs to let go of her grudges.

Bantram needs to grow up and/or stop acting like a child.  (unless thats as intelligent as he gets)

Addice needs to get in the "other" game and stop wasting his time in this craptastic game/boards.

Fadinway needs to lighten up, because there's no fool proof way to prevent imature children from playing "his" game and making his life hard.

Offline Blasterx

• Rookie
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2004, 07:58:10 AM »
Quote from: Amona

Regardless of opinion, FC has a POLICY, which they should and ALWAYS use to their own need as in "we're sorry, we can't discuss a user-account/incident with anyone nor in public", yet they aparantly do after all when it suits them to hush down an issue or clam the crowd.

First you make it public yourself, next people start to complain FC won't discuss things in public, and when they do you hold it against them.

And technicly they didnt discuss the account problems in public, they discussed in public what you told them, and how they operate :P
Blasterx - Adventurer - Unit member of Storm

Offline Addice

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2004, 08:09:11 AM »
Quote from: gractade
Addice needs to get in the "other" game and stop wasting his time in this craptastic game/boards.

huh? who is Gractade? and i will be back this week sometime :D

oh and Findway is an idiot. he is the dumb ass that told Wolfe we would get banned if we ever tried to KS MR ... or as he said "his people".

i blame Veev

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.115 seconds with 26 queries.