Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: AORC behind tight firewall?  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Bovan

• Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-0
AORC behind tight firewall?
« on: February 16, 2004, 01:39:30 PM »
at my workplace we have a pretty tight firewall, which basicly doesnt let anything out but things that go on port 80 and MSN messenger.

anyone know of any tricks to bypass this?

clients which i can add a proxy adress on...

i cant do too much on this computer, as it's shared with others, but i can get away with a lot :)
Playing to lose is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full of goodies, but it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals.  

Retired for now

Offline frakk

• Storm Member
  • Grandmaster
  • Cyb0r Points: +21/-18
  • Planting his seeds in the P2P world.
    • http://home.no.net/frakk2k
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 05:20:35 PM »
you can setup a machine at home if you have a steady line, for a port redirecter, I guess that would work.

Frakk : 205 or something MA - I am also Sunye, Amazing doctor during the day, shemale stripper at night!

Offline Bovan

• Apprentice
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 05:33:24 PM »
Quote from: frakk
you can setup a machine at home if you have a steady line, for a port redirecter, I guess that would work.

was planning that, but i'm still at work :P
Playing to lose is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full of goodies, but it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals.  

Retired for now

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.128 seconds with 26 queries.