Storm

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Karerune - Broken Angel (AO-RP story, player writen book)  (Read 3072 times)

Offline karerune

• fr00b
  • Cyb0r Points: +0/-0
Karerune - Broken Angel (AO-RP story, player writen book)
« on: February 26, 2004, 10:25:14 AM »
Lich "karerune" plaguebringer

Eyes: Black

Hair: white

Skin: powder white

Bio: Dahplic Enhanced homo-opifex died within the first mining opperations within Rubi-ka. her resting place defiled by a Retro virual infection reanimating the body and mind having little memory, Virtualy no emotions

and a high hunger for protein based fluids to keep the high burn rate of the unstable matabolic rate within her malignat dead body at a norm.

The virus carried by her is non-social and cannot survive in living host acting symbiotic and a protective child within her body to make sure she survives to feed it and feed her desire for revenge apon her creator.

late at night when she cant sleep she can feel the shadow like vortex in her mind calling her...making her long for true death.

torn between both worlds she can only await the day she finds what she seeks, till then she is a eternal corpse to Storm.

-Awakening- i feel my mind ripped from an eternal sleep my lungs jolt with a flexing passion feeling my eyes burn as if they have never been used. i scream..and scream..my mind melts away into anarchy of confusion feeling my body moved by a force..feeling people croud around me in metalic ash colored suits. my mind wanders endlessly realizing im not quite dead anylonger hearing their words catching bit of the conversation about a medical break thru..and a argument about a possible warfare project...

my body moved on its own as if drivin by force unknown.. hunger...pain...by the screams of the living..i was renewed..the taste of flesh and blood sruge thru my body revializing me, proteins bonding with my old ones acting like a cancer as it replicates endlessly feeling a rush of pleasure from head to toe as i wipe the blood off my lips with my tongue..my eyes gleam with maddness as they gaze down on one of the blood drenched uniforms....seeing the silver logo..my voice enters the world of the living as a whisper....Omni-Tek....

Offline karerune

• fr00b
a Dark Nights Terror
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 10:28:17 AM »
*may place the rest*

Offline Lunardeath

• Storm Member
  • Rookie
  • Cyb0r Points: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 12:27:05 PM »
Nicely written!... and scary as hell *presses H*

Offline karerune

• fr00b
A Dark Night's Terror
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 11:43:59 PM »
as you read..you wonder..how far can sanity go..in a person, in their mind and if what is real...isn't..and what isn't..is real..life can be strange, life can be real and in actuality its what you make of it..nothing is real when you think about it..everything is just chemicals in the brain mixing and formulating your reality..no mixture is the same..so insanity becomes the normality...i call the story..a Dark night's terror...the moments after awakening....

i collect myself,  comming to my senses as i gaze around looking where i am. my breath slows to a very careful and gentle flow from the shock that fills my mind seeing a massive Ruin of metal surounded by a Field of bones. i regain knowledge of my legs as i take the first few steps to the Field out of curiousity. my eyes study the ground looking at the bones and weapons, my eyes catch the obvious looking at the spines of each Skeletal corpse. "Nano-mages.." my voice staggers as i run my fingers across the spine of one of the corpses, feeling very depressed. "poor bastards..." i slowly stand, beginning my way to the ruin once more my curiousity about to burst over what all this is, and why do some of the answers come as questions as if someone was inside my mind with me. my foolish daydream of thoughts brings me on my face as i trip over a Solid object with a hard crash laying there for a moment, seeing the Skull of my left and its Fleshless Grin. "figures..."

with a groan my hands slap a deep gripping press to the Sand pushing myself up bringing each knee to my chest as i get up slowly and turn to the object behind me, noticing it a grave marker by the inscriptions. "interesting..." i turn my feline body around, my face moves above it reading the inscriptions "here lies the men, women, and Atrox who faught and died Bravely with the absolute risk of true death for the Future of Rubi-Ka" i realized now it was but one headstone..for millions. guessing that there was't much left of the people to give everyone a proper grave..."damn....it has been a long time...." my eyes become bloodshot looking at the date feeling the madness take over my mind as if a surge of energy was being pumped into my brain feeling as if my blood had its own heartbeat and not just my own, blood pours from my eyes seeing the last line "War of 32456-"...i scream so horrifyed at the thought im alone on a Notum drained Rock in the middle of nowhere as my mind is filled with years of knowledge by an unknown force..then suddenly stopping..blank..cold..dead..silence. i hear a voice where there was nothing but the ChaoticVortex of my paranoya.">you..are not alone<"

with a quick motion my fist hits the Grave marker feeling my skin burst away from my knuckles apon impact not feeling the pain from so much emotional rush of rage "i AM Alone!" i break down in tears feeling them so hot apon my face..tears of blood ">shh..no..i am here<" the voice calmly says as i jerk my mangled fist from between the crushing gap in the stone

before letting of a slight "wha...?" that rolls into a depressing Sigh, the blood from my hand pumps out over the sand and the bones around me as i watch my skin sickenly web back around my knuckles and melt together healing and fusing "ugh...not normal.."..i give in to the voice..trancing out as it surges the knowledge again my eyes looking like 2 old wotld type TV's with Static. the voice telling me about my special qualities and what happend here, where i came from and why....*unfinished ending to be finished..oneday*

Offline Photec

• Storm Member
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2004, 12:16:02 AM »
<3<3<3<3<3

LOVE YOU!

<3<3<3<3<3

Offline Addice

• Storm Member
  • Experienced
  • Cyb0r Points: +10/-11
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2004, 02:02:40 AM »
/applause nice story

i blame Veev

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.074 seconds with 26 queries.