Storm

Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Storm Recruitment / Re: Anjix!
« Last post by Shinobu26 on July 17, 2017, 02:46:17 AM »
It would be nice if you could name of your old alts even if they aren't in use.

Shin.
Storm Recruitment / Re: Anjix!
« Last post by Shinobu26 on July 15, 2017, 03:22:02 PM »
Thank you for taking an interest in Storm.
While you wait for an officer, which might take a few days, you are welcome to join org chat and hang with us at Hang Out behind north adv shop/BY2.

Shin
Storm Recruitment / Anjix!
« Last post by Anjix on July 15, 2017, 01:55:20 PM »
What is your name, your profession, and your level? Who are your alts? *Disclosure of all alts is is mandatory, not being open about what characters you play will lead to rejection of your application. If you share accounts or other people have access to your accounts, please contact an officer ingame or via PM on forums.
(During our internal reputation check, some members may know you better by your alts than your main)

Anjix, Trader, 200.  No active alts, but I have a few old chars from many years ago when I played the game.

-How would you describe yourself as a MMOG player?
(What do you aim for in a game? Why do you play?)

I really enjoy a team environment that is fun and friendly while trying to be among the game's best.

-Describe your experiences in other MMOGs (WoW, UO, EQ, AC, etc...)?
(What were you? PvPer, role player, eventer? What was it about those games that you liked/disliked?)

Ultima Online: Haha, man this game is so old! But I did play it because I'm old now!  I mostly mage dueled and rode in PvP teams.
WoW: US Top 25, 10-man strict.  Tank, healer, raid leader.  Really enjoyed the challenge of figuring out and coordinating large scale raids.

-Have you ever been in another guild in AO?
(Why did you originally join it? What was wrong with it when you left, and why do you see Storm as a better place?)

Many, many, many years ago I was in a clan guild called Rebels with Abid, Earthmonster, and Stormryda.  This was pre-SL, and mostly Tarasque was the end-game content.  Loved the family environment and being part of end-game kill teams.  I left it because I stopped played AO.

Came back after a few years and started leveling a new character.  TL5 PvP started getting pretty big, and I actually became good friends with a little twink named Solox and joined up with Shadowbreed Inc. on an agent.  Just kicked around doing tower wars at TL5 and never really progressed higher.

-What exactly are you looking for in a guild?
(Tell us what you are looking for, for example: what activities you might want to get involved in, what you might expect from it's members, what is it about a guild which would make you want to stay in it?)

Well, I've never done the 220 thing, so I'm currently trying to explore the Shadowlands on my TL6 trader and move up.  I'm looking for a guild that can help me get to 220 and get plugged into a lot of end-game content that I've never seen.  Hopefully I can help the guild out as I get reacquainted with the game too!

-What time zone are you in?
(This will help us know which officer should get in touch with you and give an idea of when to setup an interview.)
U.S. Central

-What's your native language?
(We have officers and member all over the world. It could help to be able to set up an interview with someone who speaks your native language.)
English

General / Re: AMD is now making NCU! ;)
« Last post by Caloss2 on May 04, 2017, 12:14:39 PM »
Kewl, the better AMD do, the better the consumer does, competition in the marketplace = cheaper stuff
General / AMD is now making NCU! ;)
« Last post by Spluggorth on May 04, 2017, 10:28:07 AM »
Screenshots and Pictures / Re: The Anarchy Online Video thread
« Last post by Caloss2 on March 29, 2017, 05:53:10 PM »
Oh lordy he's at it again.
Screenshots and Pictures / Re: The Anarchy Online Video thread
« Last post by Caloss2 on March 23, 2017, 05:31:50 PM »

I kept getting asked to make a guide for PoH, so here it is.
Storm Recruitment / Recruitments are open again
« Last post by Shinobu26 on March 07, 2017, 05:56:54 PM »
Opening recruitment again since people are setteling in and we are in need of active people in org

Shinobu
General / AO in On Steam.
« Last post by Caloss2 on February 22, 2017, 11:05:49 PM »

Not exactly the fanfare we might have expected, an email might have been a good idea lol and it is the old/vanilla client (yes you can dual log and move preffs)
General / Re: Servers down ?
« Last post by Estes on February 19, 2017, 06:07:40 PM »
Odd I left my char logged in since yesterday and it was never logged off nor my bot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.072 seconds with 16 queries.