Storm

Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Storm Recruitment / Re: application batavii
« Last post by Shinobu26 on Yesterday at 10:11:32 PM »
Thank you for taking an interest in Storm.
Will take a few days until you get contacted by a officer but in the meantime you are welcome to join our org chat and hang with us.

Shin.
Storm Recruitment / application batavii
« Last post by liquicity on Yesterday at 10:04:37 PM »
Hey there!

-What is your name, your profession, and your level? Who are your alts? *Disclosure of all alts is is mandatory, not being open about what characters you play will lead to rejection of your application. If you share accounts or other people have access to your accounts, please contact an officer ingame or via PM on forums.

my main is batavii, enforcer, 220.
my alts are: batavi, soldier, 220. liquicity, shade, 220. ohplease, crat, 220. tranendal, fixer, 220. ostara, trader, 210. bigbuddypal, doc, 213. dustycabbage, sol, 55. dulceliquido, keeper, 60 (totw twink). fgespet, agent, 53 (just a froob buff toon).
I don't share my accounts.

-How would you describe yourself as a MMOG player?

I enjoy teamplay most of all, in Anarchy Online I'm more a raider than a pvper although I don't shy away from pvp either if the ocassion requires it.
I generally make 220s only with the exception of my one twink that I use exclusivly to help people in totw, and I tend to work on one 220 at a time finishing it completly in terms of gear and research/ai before I move on to the next one.

-Describe your experiences in other MMOGs (WoW, UO, EQ, AC, etc...)?

Only other MMO I've played is SWTOR in which I only played pvp as a sniper.

-Have you ever been in another guild in AO?

Exacutus Chalybis, TRB and my current one BSTRDS.
I left Exacutus Chalybis initially because I had a falling out with the then president, I rejoined them after said president had a falling out with the rest of the org.
Execatus Chalybis under the leadership of Denni then merged with TRB, I spend a couple of months in TRB but that org wasn't for me, there was also not enough raid activity during my time there.
So then I joined BSTRDS, a small group of friends who are all self sufficient but still needed others for things like POH and db3, it was really great group but everyone but me stopped playing with the exception of some of our friends who hang out in it's orgchat.

-What exactly are you looking for in a guild?
Raid activity, teamplay and a relaxed atmosphere.

-What time zone are you in?
CEST / GMT+2

-What's your native language?
Dutch.

Storm Recruitment / Re: Application Xiris
« Last post by Shinobu26 on Yesterday at 09:50:08 PM »
At this time we will be rejecting your application as you stated that you are unsure how much you will be in the game, We look for players who will be a constant presence within the org and not just temporary members.

Shin.
Storm Recruitment / Re: Application Xiris
« Last post by Estes on October 20, 2017, 07:45:13 AM »
Thank you for your interest in Storm, An officer will contact you ingame soon.
Until then you are welcome to join our org bot as a guest and hang out our org spot behind North Adv shop next to BY 2.
Storm Recruitment / Application Xiris
« Last post by Xiris on October 19, 2017, 09:38:44 PM »
Hi all Storm members  :mrgreen:

What is your name, your profession, and your level? Who are your alts? *Disclosure of all alts is is mandatory, not being open about what characters you play will lead to rejection of your application. If you share accounts or other people have access to your accounts, please contact an officer ingame or via PM on forums.

- Xiris - Crat - 50+ atm

Im kinda casual or something like that but i learn fast , i thinck :)

I played WOW but on private servers for fun , Tera , Path of exile and others

Long time ago in Haven clan

Well im back after 8 years of pause ill be onest dont know how much ill stay in game but atleast i want to have fun whith grown ppl and help each other in quests and raiding

+2 GMT

Romanian
Storm Recruitment / Re: Application - Akenzo
« Last post by Estes on October 09, 2017, 10:28:37 PM »
Thank you for your interest in Storm, An officer will contact you ingame soon.
Until then you are welcome to join our org bot as a guest and hang out our org spot behind North Adv shop next to BY 2.
Storm Recruitment / Application - Akenzo
« Last post by Akenzo on October 09, 2017, 07:28:15 PM »
Olla,

With "Copy-Right" in mind here goes:

Read through all? Still want to apply? Answer these questions in your application:
(Keep in mind that the more we know about you the better, so therefore, dont be afraid to type alot. in fact, we encourage it.):

What is your name, your profession, and your level? Who are your alts? *Disclosure of all alts is is mandatory, not being open about what characters you play will lead to rejection of your application. If you share accounts or other people have access to your accounts, please contact an officer ingame or via PM on forums.
(During our internal reputation check, some members may know you better by your alts than your main)

Akenzo, Akebano, Wozoo, Akenia, Akenio, Akeba, Wizardello, Wamster

(What do you aim for in a game? Why do you play?)

Few years ago I was and enthusiastic player, with no brain and no skill.
Few months ago (maybe close to 1y now) i was eager to learn and conquer the world. Now I'm just a casual normal players that wants a bit of peace and relaxation after work. Happy to be in teams, rather then playing alone.

(What were you? PvPer, role player, eventer? What was it about those games that you liked/disliked?)

LOTRO. I was a fan of that game until community went down the drain. To much grinding in it also (deeds and TPs, etc).
AO will still be something unique for me in the MMORPGs world. Nothing else similar outhere.
PS: I've never tried WoW.

(Why did you originally join it? What was wrong with it when you left, and why do you see Storm as a better place?)

TRB. I still believe I've made a good choice about joining TRB. I do have regrets leaving it, but as I've mentioned above, in the current game situation, I cannot play the game alone every day. So ... I kinda need friends :/
Expectations on Storm. To fit in, make some new friends and to be able to do endgame content mostly.

(Tell us what you are looking for, for example: what activities you might want to get involved in, what you might expect from it's members, what is it about a guild which would make you want to stay in it?)

I'm self sufficient until a certain fair point, but there's still stuff around I cannot do alone. Happy to help others and I strongly believe that a MMO game should be played in teams and not alone.
That's what I look for in a guild. Regardless of level/content etc, it's more fun when we are more.

(This will help us know which officer should get in touch with you and give an idea of when to setup an interview.)

UTC+2? (Romania)

(We have officers and member all over the world. It could help to be able to set up an interview with someone who speaks your native language.)

Romanian, speaking English on a mid level... i guess.

Thank you,
Ake
General / Re: Clan activity?
« Last post by Shadowforcee on August 17, 2017, 12:01:56 PM »
Yes, it's active.

Check out how to apply here:

https://nanoclan.com/forums/index.php/topic,15540.0.html
General / Clan activity?
« Last post by WalterW on August 17, 2017, 10:53:40 AM »
Hi all!
Is this clan still active? I am intrested to join.
Played back in 2007 to 2010.
General / Re: Leaving the game for good.
« Last post by Jutu on August 13, 2017, 12:29:34 AM »
It's been a pleasure, Trade. Enjoy yourself out there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 17 queries.