Storm

Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
General / Hi
« Last post by Chan on April 05, 2018, 06:11:08 PM »
Hey there Storm.

Been a while, hasn't it. When FC gave me a hand reclaiming my old account, which was registered under an e-mail service that doesn't even work no more, it was kind of shocking to see I had last played 10 years ago. Hah.
SF forums are down too. Didn't see that coming.
At least you folks are around though, makes me think I'm not the only old fart crawling around the nostalgic areas of AO.

How'd things go? Did the expansions after AI reflect the same finesse as FC's other projects?
Is Kinkstaah still conscious about his breed?

Love,
Chanell

Btw: I probably had an account with my own name in here, but that was very likely also tied to the obsolete e-mail. If an admin wants to verify my nudes identity, lemme know.
Storm Recruitment / Re: Application for Steve/Miss69
« Last post by Tyndall on April 04, 2018, 06:18:03 PM »
Hello and welcome!

An officer will contact you in-game for an interview soon, but in the meantime you are welcome to hang out with us (behind the N Adv shop in OA and/or on our chat channel, ask anyone there for an invite).
Storm Recruitment / Application for Steve/Miss69
« Last post by Miss699 on April 04, 2018, 05:49:07 PM »
What is your name, your profession, and your level? Who are your alts?

My main Is a 211 MA called Steve, but I have recently been playing my crat (so much fun) "Miss69" she is now 210 and will be my new main. My other alts include: Mrwillywonka 203 Enf, Ubahshoota 200 Agent, Mylittletoe 198 NT, Oompalooom-1 121 Adv, Nevelz 150 Doc, Roytheboi 148 MA.

-How would you describe yourself as a MMOG player?

Casual gamer, im online most days. I enjoy helping others when and if i can. PvP and twinking, PvE is always a good crack :)

-Describe your experiences in other MMOGs (WoW, UO, EQ, AC, etc...)?

I have only really played AO on and off since it came out when it comes to MMOG's.

-Have you ever been in another guild in AO?

I have been in a few guilds over the years, I think the first guild i joined (that i can remember) was Redemption until the guild disbanded. after that Nocturnal Fear, then Red Tigers.. I would have stayed in RT's but the guild went down.... no bot or players! I am currently in The Silent Storm.

-What exactly are you looking for in a guild?

I will be looking for good fun chat, people i can help out and do stuff with, raiding and keeping busy in game.

-What time zone are you in?

GMT - Mostly

-What's your native language?

English
Storm Recruitment / Re: Application for Tokes/Highregard
« Last post by Tyndall on April 02, 2018, 03:12:08 PM »
I totally spaced this...

Thanks for applying!  Please feel free to hang out with up near BY 2 or in our private chat channel (ask someone online for an invite).  An officer will contact you in-game soon for an interview.
Storm Recruitment / Application for Tokes/Highregard
« Last post by Tyndall on March 30, 2018, 11:58:31 PM »
What is your name, your profession, and your level? Who are your alts? *Disclosure of all alts is is mandatory, not being open about what characters you play will lead to rejection of your application. If you share accounts or other people have access to your accounts, please contact an officer ingame or via PM on forums.

Highregard 210 MA // Tokes (220/30) Enf // Innerectum 220 Crat // Heaton 220 Advy // Theboi 220 Shade

Casual gamer. Active most days. Enjoy PVE/PVP. I like doing a bit of everything and also helping others

Played AO since release. But from 2011 have barely played. Came back 3-4 times to leave after a few days and unsubscribe. This time around ive played nearly everyday for the past 5-6 weeks.
I do enjoy other games too, CSGO, PUBG, HoTS. PS4 Switch i also own.

Yes i have been in... House Maadiah (They still about)? // Redemption // Exile - Lost Chapter // Storm // Spartans

I am not looking for alot in an org. Just a group of people who like to get together and do things from time to time and hang out and chat.

GMT

English Trox

Posting for him due to a reCAPTCHA issue.
Storm Recruitment / Re: Application for Noashan
« Last post by Tyndall on March 25, 2018, 12:59:10 AM »
Thanks for your application.  An officer will contact you in-game for an interview shortly.  In the meantime, feel free to hang out with us at our spot in OA (near BY2) and chat with us.  Poke anyone online for a chat invite.
Storm Recruitment / Application for Noashan
« Last post by Noashan on March 24, 2018, 01:19:13 PM »
-What is your name, your profession, and your level? Who are your alts? *Disclosure of all alts is is mandatory, not being open about what characters you play will lead to rejection of your application. If you share accounts or other people have access to your accounts, please contact an officer ingame or via PM on forums.

Noashan (220/30) Martial Artist - Mizouza* (220/30) Doctor - Detrox (219/30) Enforcer - Atreyus (211/24) Engineer - Maikon (200/24) Bureaucrat - Jaeva (165/22) Nano-Technician - Kalton (150/20) Soldier - Myamar* (150/20) Agent

While I consider my MA as my main and oldest character (started late 2004), my doc is on a separate account (* denotes characters on there) so it spends more time logged in than the others. My enf is currently seeing quite a bit of play time as I'm in the process of levelling and gearing it, 220 is imminent! The engi is currently being (ab)used for tradeskills, but I'm hearing the call of the chicken so may need to level him next.

A filthy casual these days, and I don't mind at all. I like a bit of everything, from end-game raids to just grinding and having a chat, and from attempting absurd things with too few people to the odd bit of pvp.

Started with Everquest, which feels like a very long time ago, played a monk mostly and ended up on pulling duty for large scale raids. Looking back, doing that kind of thing on a 56k modem was madness. I picked up AO some time after that and played casually with a handful of friends, right up until (dun dun DUN) the all consuming beast that is WoW arrived. I was a raid leader and tank for a "progression" guild, where we chased world firsts and that kind of thing, also lots of pvp arena action. It was the 8-hours-a-day WoW cliche, and it ended up becoming seriously unhealthy, so I quit and never looked back. Of all the MMO games I've played AO is the one only one that I consistently come back to, I have a genuine affection for this game, its world and mechanics.

RKA United for the longest time. I've taken years at a time off AO and people I knew have drifted away. My current org is my own, I'd leave a character there since as I'm paying the rent I may as well use the city.

To smash mobs (and the occasional player) in the face alongside people I'd one day call friends, and that's it really.

GMT. Due to awful grown-up responsibilities I mostly play during the evenings, I run my own business from home and will pop on for for an hour during the morning/afternoon now and then.

English.
General / Re: I love storm :)
« Last post by Dynizmo on January 26, 2018, 04:27:47 PM »
Got my account back  8-)

Downloading the game now.

Fuck me, I'm somewhere in Inferno and I don't remember how to leave.
« Last post by Dynizmo on January 26, 2018, 02:06:50 PM »
Got my account back  8-)

Downloading the game now.
« Last post by cybershead on January 11, 2018, 05:36:01 PM »
Pokes his head in the forum  : :-o
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
ModernDark64 design by Bloc
Page created in 0.2 seconds with 21 queries.